Saturday, July 12, 2008

Scout Camp 2008

Well, I survived my first BSA Camp(six days & nights). I'm not sure if it was rougher on me or the boys. The boys were pretty kind to their new Scout Master. Truth be known, I had a great time!! Our last night we took an 18 man war canoe and paddled 2.75 miles across Lake CDA to Mica Bay, we had the entire site to ourselves. We played some capture the flag and frisbee!! It was nice to get our troop alone and away from the other 325 scouts at Easton. We enjoyed some ducth oven stew and some dutch oven cherry cholocate cobbler. I can not believe how much food those boys can put away!!


We had 10 boys and 3 leaders there the enitre week. Our scouts accomplished quite a bit.

3 comments:

moombamadness said...

You the Man Rob! Way to show those scouts how to be a scout. I'm sure they had a great time. Way to row. Nikki

Brooke said...

I always wished I could have gone to Scout Camp... Girls Camp just doesn't compare.

Brooke said...

PS Glad you had a great time:)