Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BFFs have dog BFFs



It's only fitting that best friends have dogs that are best friends, isn't it? The Novakovichs got Carly, also an english mastiff, a few days before we got Cooper. We scheduled a playdate the other night and got them together to play. It was hilarious! At first, they were a little apprehensive - you know, gotta do all the sniffin' stuff! Then they started playing and chewing on each other's ears and chasing one another. Two hours later they were exhausted! Boy, did they sleep well that night. It'll be fun watching them grow up together.


"My tail tastes pretty good. Can I try yours?"

"Let me whisper 'sweet nuthins' in your ear"

Coop got his first bath yesterday and I don't think he thought it was that great. We put him in the tub and it was all Rob and I could do to hold him in there. It's a good thing we're starting when he's only 25 lbs. Could you imagine trying to hold a 200 lb. dog in the tub? I think he'd be bathing us! He'd better get used to them baths real quick. He also had his first vet check-up and got a clean bill of health! He practically licked the vet to death! He's such a lover.
"I'm outta here!"
"This is sooo humiliating!"

No comments: