Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Kaylyn!

Wow, a 21 year old and two off at college!!! I am really beginning to feel old. Today we celebrated Kaylyn's birthday by helping her move into her house at Whitworth and taking her out for dinner. We went to Bajio which is one of our most favorite! It's a popular restaurant in Utah and we were excited to finally see one make it up our way. Yum!

It really was quite strange tonight with only four of us in our family prayer circle (and a dog who thinks he has to be right in the middle of it). It was strange not being all together to celebrate a birthday. We realized that the next time we'll all be together will be at Christmas.

Happy Birthday Kaylyn! We love you!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow - You guys have had a lot going on. I hope Kaylyn is mending well and Lexi's doing well at BYU...and your move...that's quite the change! I love your house. It looks like the homes above where my grandparents used to live. They were in the Snow Canyon 13th Ward, I believe that's the right number! Ryan came home from his mission yesterday and we will be taking him to BYU conference weekend. It's crazy that our kids keep getting older and I don't feel like I'm that old!

Brooke said...

What great summer updates! Hope all goes well adjusting to all the new changes!