Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Ahh, another Christmas come and gone. We had a great Christmas - all the girls were home! That's all I need to make the holidays perfect. We had fun baking Christmas cookies and taking them to our new ward friends, making and eating Belgian waffles on Christmas Eve, playing the new games we received, eating way too much good food, going to a concert in the St. George Tabernacle, opening presents, walking around the temple grounds and looking at the lights and just spending time together.




I know, I know... you're jealous of our Costco table, huh?






The kids are trying to peek!

Cooper loved his new bone!
I don't want to think about sending Kaylyn and Lexi back to college in a few days. For now, I'm just enjoying every minute I get to spend with them!

No comments: