Saturday, December 12, 2009

Snow in Dixie

Who says St. George doesn't get snow? We woke up to some white stuff this morning. Everyone is saying this is not typical and that it's been colder than it usually gets too. I tell them they had better be right because this is not what I signed up for! The first five days we were here I basked in the sunshine and didn't see one cloud. I guess that's what I get for thinkin' I'd died and gone to heaven. At least it's been warmer than where we came from! Sorry Kaylyn. :(
Yes, that's also a thin layer of ice in the pool! BRRRRR!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I think I had enough snow last year to last me for a long while! It's been cold here too, no snow yet - I'm hoping it waits until January after Ryan has come and gone. Your new home is beautiful!

J&S said...

Did you guys build the house or just buy it?

Shantell