Thursday, August 19, 2010

The "Dreaded" Family Pictures



What is it about taking family pictures that stresses everyone out? Well, after all the stress we actually ended up having a great time! It had been many years since we'd had a professional family portrait taken of us so we decided the time to do it was when we were all together again in Spokane. I had seen some of my friend's pictures that these photographers had taken and I loved them and knew I had to have them take our pictures. Julie and Arah (madelinejamesphotography.com) were wonderful and really made our photo shoot a fun one. After we were finished, even Rob said that that was kind of fun! :) And I LOVE the pics we got!

Here are some of our favorites:












2 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

These are so cute!!! I love the frame idea! What a beautiful family you have and all your girls are gorgeous! We miss you guys already!

Brooke said...

You have such a beautiful family! These pictures are fantastic!