Thursday, March 17, 2011

Christmas 2010

As you can see, I am a little behind on the blog (ok, so a lot behind)  but I am attempting to catch up!

Christmas just seemed extra special to me this year; not because of any presents or fun activities or even the fact it was a white Christmas here in Dixie (definitely not that!).  Just having all my children together, under the same roof, for three weeks was the only Christmas present I needed. We just enjoyed spending time together and doing simple things like hiking in the rain, watching a live nativity, hot tubbing, doing legos together, driving to Las Vegas on Christmas Eve and eating dinner at the most amazing buffet ever!  I love my family!

        A soccer ball for Mac - try not to lose this one!
      Cooper loved his new bone.
          Kaylyn was more than giddy over her HP snuggie!
       I think McKenna liked her gift from Aleah :)
A new purse for Lexi 

A Plumb Christmas tradition - an ornament for each kid that depicts something from that year.
I surprised Dad with a book of his mission pictures. 

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Loved all the pics... so good to see all the family together!

Anonymous said...

Nice post! Love the snuggy. We all have one. The kids love cuddling in them.

Sorry to hear about Cooper. We had a German Shorthair that died a few years ago and it was really hard on us.
It's comforting to know he's not in pain anyomore:)